Asian Carp 3mg CBD Calming Dog Treats - Bite Size Calming Crunchies, 7oz. Bag
Asian Carp is higher in protein than most popular meats such as beef and lamb. It is naturally high in antioxidants, beneficial fatty acids, and low in...
Asian Carp is higher in protein than most popular meats such as beef and lamb. It is naturally high in antioxidants, beneficial fatty acids, and low in fat. Asian Carp is also rich in minerals and vitamins like phosphorus and vitamin B12.
In addition to its many health benefits, Asian Carp is a sustainable and conscious-minded choice. This fish is non-native to the United States and has been recently deemed an invasive species.
- CBD derived from US-grown hemp
- 100% human-grade ingredients sourced in the US
- Limited ingredient treats, perfect for pups with sensitive stomachs or allergies
- This peanut butter recipe is 100% vegan friendly!
- Lab tested for safety, purity, and potency
- 100% THC- free
Each 7oz bag contains approximately 36 small dog treats
Approximately 108 mg of ACTIVE CBD per bag.
3mg of active CBD per treat
Benefits of our CBD Dog Treats
- Natural anxiety relief, pain relief, and preventative wellness
- Used to treat separation anxiety, inflammation, arthritis, joint pain, epilepsy, aging, and more.
- Perfect for travel, grooming, storms, fireworks, rehoming, and more.
How Does CBD Work On Dogs?
Like humans, every dog has an Endocannabinoid system which helps our body regulate mood and many other things. The Endocannabinoid system has cannabinoid receptors called CB1 and CB2. CB2 in particular, works naturally with cannabinoids, like CBD. When CBD is taken regularly, the Endocannabinoid system improves resulting in a number of benefits.
BEHAVIOR + MOOD
- Separation Anxiety
- Minimizes pain from aging
- Helps with pain during recovery from surgery or other injuries
- Minimizes pain from cancer treatments
- Helps reduce pain in arthritic dogs
- Anti-inflammatory properties support preventative and prolonged joint health
- Minimizes internal inflammation
- Limited ingredients support sensitive stomachs
- Helps with insomnia
- Reduced anxiety promotes more peaceful rest